The Josephs' Adventures
While working towards my Masters, I was required to tackle several media projects. As a result I discovered BLOGS. How could I use this device to not only complete my course requirements, but also to make the project meaningful and useful to me personally? Basically having an excuse to work with pictures of my precious daughters was all the incentive I needed. Lunching with AR First Ladies & visiting the Clinton Library seemed like the perfect subject matter to chronicle. I hope you enjoy...


1 Comments:
Dear Dawn,
This is Carl in Charlotte, NC. I just got your comment on our blog and posted a reply. In fact, Im going to put that e-correspondence up as a post so others will know how to get to that list. (It is rather hidden)
I have 2 questions for you: Would you mind if we made you an Honorary Guy when I make that post? We do that with all girls (or grown women) who write to us. I do this as a joke but I also do it for developmental reasons--boys at this age firmly believe that girls have cooties. They'll grow out of it, of course, but right now they want their own space. (Girls at this age want the same thing. I've seen girls' rooms with "No Boys Allowed" signs!) But I don't want to be exclusionary either, so I've solved this dilemna by making girls Honorary Guys. It keeps things light and doesn't keep anyone out. If this offends you, I won't do it. But I'd still love to make that post. I'll wait until I hear a reply from you. You can wrtie another comment and it'll come to my email first. (I do that to screen comments for safety reasons)BTW, would you mind sending me your email address at your library. I'd love to keep up an e-correspondence to learn how this blog is affecting boys' reading. After I get yours, I'll send you my email address.
Secondly, where do you live in Arkansas? I grew up in Memephis and often made trips to Little Rock and Eureka Springs.
Forgive such a lengthy post. I'd love to hear from you.
Thanks,
Carl
Post a Comment
<< Home